Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for visiting the website www.restaurante2estaciones.com owned by La Falconera C.B. Please read these Terms carefully before continuing to browse the site, as any use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. General Information for the purposes of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce.
Company identification data: La Falconera C.B CIF: E98731508 Registered office: Calle del Pintor Salvador Abril 28 46005 Valencia. TLF: 963 034 670 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Conditions of use of the web site and ownership of contents
La Falconera C.B declares that the texts, images, commercial brands and the rest of the contents included in this Web Site are its property and/or are legitimately exploited by virtue of agreements or licenses of use, being duly protected by the existing regulations on Industrial Property. The logos and trademarks of the products are registered trademarks of La Falconera C.B. The reproduction, copy, distribution or any other form of use, either total or partial, of any information or content of this Web Site is expressly prohibited without the prior and express written authorization of . La Falconera C.BThe user undertakes to use this Web Site in a correct and lawful manner.
La Falconera C.B reserves the right to modify, without previous notice, any characteristic, specification or photograph of its products, as well as any other information here collected that it considers opportune, not being subject to any type of guarantee. On the other hand, when accessing our Web Site, La Falconera C.B does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. Therefore, La Falconera C.B is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may cause the accuracy, veracity or completeness of such information, nor for any damages that may result from the use that the user makes of the contents or services of our Web Site or other external Web Sites to which reference may be made through links.
2. Exclusion of warranties and liabilities
La Falconera C.B declares that it will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may occur if any of the following circumstances occur:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Portal and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Portal and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- Damages of any nature that may be due to the products or services provided or offered by third parties or entities through the Web, and in particular:
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and good customs, as well as public order, or the use of the products and/or services offered in a non-diligent or incorrect manner, or for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the provisions of these general conditions or the applicable conditions that may be applicable.
- Infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Breach of professional secrecy.
- Infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image, and those related to the protection of children and youth.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition.
- The performance of unlawful advertising or acts constituting a crime or of a pornographic nature.
- The unlawfulness or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, relevance, timeliness and completeness of the content and information transmitted or made available to users, including information and services provided by third parties or by users through the Web.
- The breach or defective performance or termination for any reason of the contracts made with third parties in connection with the provision of services through the Web.
- The incapacity of any User or the impersonation of a third party by the User.
- For loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of the Website services, or otherwise within the scope of the Website, including negligence
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Portal.
- The opinions expressed by users in the forums, chat and opinion messages that may be enabled in the different areas of the Portal.
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the portal and the services and/or contents.